• a fun indoor teambuilding event with a fantastic finale
• suits groups of between 7 and 400 people
• teams work together towards a common goal
• it’s non-competitive – teams must collaborate
• lasts about 2 – 3 hours
• you can play in the morning, afternoon or evening
• requires only 1 appropriate room
What actually happens
• Master of Scrolls introduces the inherent storyline
• the journey of discovery starts to unravel
• building of the 3D sculptures begins
• teams decipher puzzles to find all the pieces to their sculptures
• participants create costumes for characters in the story
• momentum builds as teams begin to work together
• the final pieces to the puzzle are assembled
• the sculptures are set in motion to recount the story
• It is like a sophisticated giant game of “mousetrap” or “dominoes”
• the dramatic finale reveals the answer everyone is looking for
The objective is for the group to work as a whole to complete a giant 3D working sculpture. Teams do not instantly work out that it’s essential for them to work together and this gradual realisation culminates in a “light bulb” moment of realisation when the penny drops. Because the game involves solving puzzles using many different disciplines, creating costumes and constructing model sculptures it appeals to the widest range of participants. The key is for all these people to use their individual skills to come together successfully as one big team.
How many people can take part?
The Hells Bells team building game is designed to work for groups of most sizes. The minimum number of people to date is seven and the maximum number is about four hundred. The number of model sculptures that you build together depends on the number of participants.
How long does it last?
The event itself lasts between 2 and 4 hours. Exact timings will depend on the number of people you want to be involved and the rest of your agenda. Because Hells Bells incorporates learning outcomes very successfully your event can last longer with in-depth facilitation if you want to do more than just have fun.
Copyright 2006-2009 Orange Tree Events